MSU Baroda Recruitment The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda (MSU Baroda) has published Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
- Temporary Programme Officer
- For University Office: A Good Academic Record and a Master’s Degree with at least 55% of marks or its Equivalent Grade of B in the Seven Point Scale as per UGC normsin any discipline from a recognized university. Disciplines like Accounts and Financial Management, Journalism, Corporate Communications and Linguistic Skills, Counselling, Computer Science, Computer Engineering and Information Technology, Business Management, Human Resource Management etc. shall be preferred. A relaxation of 5% may be provided to those who have previous experience in University System.
- For Smt. H. M. Library: 55% in Master of Library Information Science & desirable qualification of Diploma in Computer Application or Computer Proficiency.
- Temporary Account Clerk
- B.Com. with 50% of marks and Training in Accounting & Tally.
- Temporary Data Entry Operator
- Any Graduate with 50% of marks. Basic Computer training with the minimum of 25 w.p.m. typing speed.
Apply Online: Click Here
Application Fees: The online application form fee is Rs. 400/- (Rs. 100 for SC/ST Candidates) that is required to be paid using Credit/Debit Card, or online banking only. This amount shall not be accepted in cash, through money order or postal order or through any other financial instrument except Credit/Debit cards. The aforesaid application fee is non-refundable and no enquiries shall be entertained in this regard.
- For Temporary Programme Officer: Rs.21000/- Fix per months- For 11 Months basis
- For Temporary Account Clerk & Temporary Data Entry Operator: Rs.8600/- Fix per months- For 11 Months basis
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website. The hard copy of the system generated form, along with required enclosures and other relevant supporting documents need to be submitted by the applicant to the Registrar (OSD) at the time of Personal interview if the candidate is called for the personal interview
Last Date To Apply Online 31-03-2017